27 September 2010

three to one

Not that any of you are languishing in suspense, thanks to the.facebook, but I just realized that I never updated the blog about our 20 week ultrasound.

Aaron is having a baby brudder!

We are so excited about a healthy baby and that Aaron will have a fun little buddy.  I think the amount of money we will save on baby clothes and baby gear is also pretty exciting for some of us (specifically, Isaac).  

Aaron still isn't too clear on what this baby thing entails.  My mom and I bought him a baby doll at Target last week and right now, his favorite part is that the baby burps.  He loves to say "Excuse YOU baby."  Oh well, at the very least, we know his brother will entertain him. This is probably the very beginning of many many years of potty humor in my future, huh?

No comments: