27 September 2010

at the park

There is a great park very close to our house which has playground equipment perfect for Aaron's short little legs and lack of coordination.  Most playgrounds are still a bit intimidating for him, but this one is a lot easier.  And less scary for Mommy.  Important.

While we were frequent visitors this summer, these photos are from this past spring when we first tried the playground out.  Pretty significant posting delay.  My bad.

"Yook, Mommy."

Our little nerd loves the abacus.  And I love his nerdiness.  Beautiful combo.


The slide is also a big hit.  (Since this photo series, Aaron is going down by himself.  Hooray!)



Have I mentioned that I love this guy?




And this guy too.



Swings.




Aaron knows he has the best daddy ever.



I can't convince him this isn't a good idea.  I know it's totally classic kid to climb up the slide backwards.  Problem is, Aaron doesn't have those skills.  He just gets stuck and keeps the other kids from coming down.  Sigh.




Sliding is definitely his favorite.

Until he smacks his head on the side of the slide.

Telling me all about his owie.

So, it was time to go. 

We are really trying to savor these last few months as a family of three.  

No comments: