28 July 2010

we're back!

Back by popular demand (and some light threatening)!

First things first, I'd like to excuse my absence with this fact:

but the reality is that I haven't posted since February, and I'm only 15 weeks pregnant.  But, here's to hoping none of you are that good at math!  Really, the first trimester of this pregnancy exhausted me to the point of narcolepsy but since the past week or so, I've been feeling SO much better.  I thank God for the second trimester! 

So, Aaron is going to be a big brother!  Not that he gets the concept or is very excited about it.  Most often than not, when you ask him if he's getting a new baby to live at his house, he says "No."  Sometimes "No, thank you.".  Or in rare occasions when he agrees to having a new baby, he thinks we should name it "Aaron Donald Greenslade".  As you might recall, that name is currently being used by someone in this house...so I think we'll be trying to brainstorm some other options.  

As far as catching you up on the last six months...I think I'm going to do separate posts on each layer of his goofy personality and our family adventures, instead of writing one epic novel sized post.  Oh and bonus!  I found a post I had started from when he was 18 months.  So we'll start there.  You lucky dogs.

Thanks for sticking around during our long and somewhat excusable hiatus.  For those of you that requested my return to posting, these next few are for you!   

No comments: