I had big plans for a double bunny ears post this year. Unfortunately, Aaron had other plans. And his plans did NOT include wearing bunny ears while Mommy took pictures. Lame. His plans do, generally, include being ANYWHERE that Sam is, so I knew I was taking pictures of Sam, somehow Aaron would end up cooperating too.
So I settled for some sweet brudder pictures. I was able to ease the pain by dressing them in matching polos. Not as cute as bunny ears, but pretty cute all the same.
As I said, they started out as Sammy pictures...serving also as a trap to lure Aaron in.
Sammy enjoying the spotlight.
But my plan is working quickly...see him in the left corner?
Got him!
Uh, maybe not quite like that.
Better...but my lens wasn't able to take clear shots of both kids at varied depths, so we'll have to reconfigure.
Baby in front, big boy in back. He's just checking on Sam to make sure he won't fall over. Sweet boy.
It looks like they are conspiring here...maybe I should rethink this.
Finally, I put Sam on Aaron's lap. Sam looks kind of uncomfortable, but we'll go with it.
My boys.
Ha. Seriously boys, get over it now. I'm not going to stop.
Success!
Yay!
I can't really tell if Aaron's doing a cute face or patronizing me again. We'll go with cute.
Hmmm...maybe not.
That was about the point that I set Aaron free to roam. Sam, being unable to express his protest in words or action, was then subject to the bunny ears. Love it.
Again?
Heehee.
Happy bunny-baby.
Okay, it's over. Good enough.
And finally, I posted this on Facebook...
Do you see a resemblance? I see it maybe in their chin, cheeks and awareness that their mommy is a loon. Too bad for you, boys, the ears will be back next year too.
How about here?
Hoppy Spring!


2 comments:
These are just great. Love the comments too! Your blog is the best! Love you all.
you are awesome :) i miss talking with you! let's try to make plans soon...
Post a Comment