25 March 2011

sammy smiles

I have a bunch of pictures of Sam to upload, along with my commentary on how things have been going in the past three months...but life.  So you'll have to keep waiting for that.  I can promise that the anticipation will make it sweeter (but probably not any less boring unless you are related to this child).  

Until that time, here is a video of our dear, sweet Sam.  We're still trying to find our daily rhythm with this guy.  He's generally pretty easy going, but when he's displeased, he'll let ya know about it.  Loudly.  But these smiles and giggles, they make it worthwhile. 

He's usually happiest right after he eats (like his daddy) but this particular instance just about melted my heart.  I had been out at a meeting for the evening and Isaac was holding down the homefront with the boys.  Sam was due to eat when I got home, so I was a little bit nervous that I'd be walking into some good ole hungry screaming.  (Baby Sam actually scweams, according to Aaron)  Instead, I walked into the room and this guy just LIT up.  Full on giggles, smiles and coos.  Here, see for yourself.



And, it should be noted that he started screaming hysterically approximately two minutes after this video ended.  He's kinda hot and cold, that one.  But adorable.  Obviously.

No comments: