Clearly, last year he had ZERO clue about what was going on. I think we all remember the disgruntled turkey.

Although, if you remember, he did show signs of being a quick study when it comes to collecting candy.

So I had high hopes that he was really going to be in the spirit this year.
And he WAS.
We picked out a lion costume several weeks ago because Aaron has always been really good at making the lion ROAR sound. It's one of the only consistent animal sounds he will make when prompted. You should know he is growling as I type this. Why? Because he growls a lot. So you see, a lion is very fitting for him.
Isn't he the cutest lion you ever did see?
We invited Josh, Trice and Phoebe over to have dinner and help pass out candy. I was misinformed by the previous owners of our new house and was expecting 60+ trick or treaters. Let's just say I'll probably be eating Halloween candy until Easter.
It's too bad we didn't have more trick or treaters because this was Aaron's face everytime the doorbell rang.
Not that we do it on purpose. (Of course we do.)
Phoebe came dressed as a turtle.
According to Aaron, this is what a turtle says:
Apparently, he's right.
Do lions eat turtles?
No, Aaron, they don't. They eat CANDY.
Phoebe was not about to miss out on the action.
Meanwhile, this guy realized that he was going to get to EAT the candy this year. SCORE!
Tutu tried to corral the wild animals.
Phoebe the Turtle, Mommy the Angel & Daddy the...grump?
And then we tried to take a few pictures of the cousins together. The following is a true account of what usually happens when we pose these kids together.
Phoebe is fascinated by Aaron and tries to touch him.
Aaron does not like it when she touches him.
So he pushes her away. Ah, family love.
The he just starts ignoring her and gets back to being his weird self.
The aftermath.
All in all, it was a very fun Halloween. I can't wait until next year when Aaron can trick or treat from house to house. I am thinking I will make his costume. I should probably start now. Any suggestions?
But let's be serious, nothing will ever top this.
These photos are priceless.
1 comment:
These are great. I so enjoy seeing them grow and this is a wonderful way for me to see a bunch of them at once! Good to see Tutu also!
Love,
Auntie Joni
Post a Comment