He got the okay to move onto stage 2 veggies and fruit, as well as meat. So maybe he'll be packing all that weight back on!
We recently got a new camera, a DSLR, which utilizes all of the lenses that my dad had from his photography days. This camera takes much better pictures than our old digital, which is very exciting. As a result, poor Aaron has been bombarded by picture taking over the past few days. Here are a few favorites:
And, finally (again)...
I debated whether to share this thought or not...
but doesn't this picture remind you of something?
Like...
maybe...
this.

I think it's okay to make that reference since I feel pretty confident that he'll grow out of it. Either way, you have to admit, he's pretty stinkin' cute. And trust me, the ET reference won't be nearly as embarrassing in the future as the pictures that I'll be posting on St. Patrick's Day. Ah, the joys of being the first born.
2 comments:
haha the funny part is i thought of that before i scrolled down and read the rest! very funny :)
cute pics too!!
Sarah - I like the way you think. it was too perfect!
Post a Comment