In an effort not to get too behind, (reference: the Christmas post in February) I am going to post quickly about our Valentine's Day.
Isaac planned a great day for us as a family on Valentine's Day. He made me Belgian waffles for breakfast, with strawberries and whipped cream. What a guy! Then he took us to Longwood Gardens to walk around and see the flowers. It was a great idea - Isaac and I enjoyed thinking about spring and Aaron had a blast looking at all of the pretty colors. Of course, he would have enjoyed it more if he could have eaten all of the pretty flowers, but I don't think the Longwood gardeners would have been too happy about that.
Strolling in the atrium.
I couldn't help but think how much my dad would have loved it. This one is for him.
Aaron wasn't too sure at first.
He's pretty expressive. Can you tell what he's thinking? I think he's saying, are you for real?
He eventually came around. (And doesn't he look like such a little boy here? Eek! I chant in his ear while he sleeps, "Stay a baby, stay a baby!")
The fountains were a big hit.
Joyful, joyful, we adore thee.
He really wanted to taste all of the flowers.
He looks a bit sheepish that we caught him in the act.
We almost didn't catch this one in time. Tricksy baby.
The happy family back at home.
We had a great day!
Lots of love to all of our valentines out there.
No comments:
Post a Comment