22 December 2008

the cutest elf

Oh the digital age...

I think if our parents had digital cameras, there would be a lot more incriminating photos, like the ones I'm about to show you.  As it stands, my dad did a pretty good job taking more photos of us than any one family should have.  You can probably guess there were a lot of tears at those infamous Christmas card photo sessions.  I really can't imagine what it would have been like if there had been digital cameras around when we were children.   Or if Dad had one of these new, lightweight video cameras he could cart around, instead of that massive 16lb VCR/video recorder.  No one could ever say that man wasn't dedicated to capturing precious moments.

Well, as it turns out, I've got more than a little bit of my father in me.  (That may have been previously established, but this is just further proof.)  I cannot resist taking pictures of my baby...especially if I can create a theme and dress him up first!  Aaron is going to have these priceless treasures for years to come.  Just think, he can put them right next to the turkey suit shots.  I love it!

And now, for your viewing pleasure : our most recent holiday-themed photo shoot.


The cutest elf I've ever seen would like to wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas.





Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah and a joyous New Year to you all!

(ps - you can click on the Picasa link on the right to see the photo shoot in it's entirety)

No comments: